Sat, May 01|
Creating Extraordinary Moments in Extraordinary Times
In this time, we’re all looking for more joy, connection and creativity. If you notice you’ve been stuck on screens, and you want support to create more fulfilling moments, join us and see if you want to learn more about how I can support you in creating an extraordinary life with 1:1 coaching!
Time & Location
May 01, 2021, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM PDT
About the Event
What is an extraordinary moment? In short they are those moments, at the end of your days, you’ll hold close to your heart as evidence of a life well lived. They often live in us as glimmering feelings and sensations like sheer joy, connection, serenity, and very likely reflect the best about you and the unique contribution you are here to make.
We may think these kinds of moments "just happen to us." Maybe we’re in the right place at the right time or the stars are aligned... but why wait? Especially now, it's vital to have moments to look forward to, and with support, you can make it happen. In this free 1 hour playshop, you’ll learn how!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Design 1 extraordinary moment you’re willing to create in your life.
- Acknowledge your extraordinary abilities so you can feel confident for what's ahead!
- Bring your moment to life with a blend of mindfulness magic and practical tools.
- Connect with folks who are on a similar journey with encouragement and support.
- Learn more about how I can support you in creating an extraordinary life with 1:1 coaching.
This playshop is for you if:
- You want to have more fulfilling connection with others during these challenging times, but don't know where to start.
- You want to take your ideas out of your head and into meaningful moments with others.
- You'd love to have something to look forward to in your life!
From past participants:
“I learned that I can stop and choose to make little experiences into extraordinary moments! I have already booked a trip for my fam." ~Natalie
“I loved the community and connection. I felt supported to observe the extraordinary qualities within me, so I can bring that into ALL my moments. Powerful. What a gift to be there.” ~Jessie
Hilary Kern, MA
About Me: Hello, I’m Hilary! I used to struggle terribly with speaking up. Thanks to support and practice, I’ve experienced the life-changing power of using my voice to be of service to others. I’m here to support you share your gifts and make the important contributions you're here make, with joy and ease.
I have received rigorous training from the Academy for Coaching Excellence and am working towards obtaining my Professional Coach Certification (PCC) Credentials. I'm a certified Vita Coach and have trained as a clinical art therapist and psychotherapist, where I supported children and adults to become the authors of their lives through art, healing and self-discovery. For 15 years, it was my joy to create, direct and co-author Dance for All, a social skills program and curriculum for neurodiverse teens and adults through UCLArts and Healing.