Take Your Passion and Make it Happen: 3 Steps to Shift from Worry and into the Joy of Human Expression and Connection
Time & Location
About the Event
Out of this session, you will…
- learn how to center your body when facing new situations, and shift from unproductive thoughts and into more ease and relaxation
- be able to shift the focus away what others might think and towards your own wisdom and interests
- walk away with tools to free-up energy in your body so you can enter new situations with more freedom to be your genuine self
- learn how to take care of yourself so you can continue to enter into new situations with self-mastery & confidence
This is for you if…
- you struggle with having a voice and sharing your ideas with others
- you have creative ideas and talents that you keep hidden and wish you could be sharing with greater ease and joy
- you find yourself stuck in your own thoughts and want to be experiencing more flow in conversations
- you want to be having more meaningful conversations but don’t know where to begin
- you often feel drained in social situations and long to experience more relaxation and being in the present.
About Me: Hello, I’m Hilary! Though I'm a social butterfly, I have oftentimes found myself in a cocoon. Those times I’ve had the courage to spread my wings, are the moments I’ll look back on in my life as a life well-lived! I’m here to support you do the same, because I believe in your gifts and the unique contribution you’re here to make.
I have recieved rigorous training from the Academy for Coaching Excellence and am working towards obtaining my Professional Coach Certification (PCC) Credentials. My experience creating Dance for All, a social and emotional arts program and curriculum for nuerodiverse teens and adults through UCLArts and Healing showed me firsthand the what's possible for human connection and creativity. In addition, I've trained as a clinical art therapist and psychotherapist, where I was drawn to support folks in seeing their inheritance gifts, which lead me to becoming a coach, and helping people to make their dreams a reality.
1 hour 30 minutes
Hilary Kern, MA
About Me: Hello, I’m Hilary! I used to struggle terribly with speaking up. Thanks to support and practice, I’ve experienced the life-changing power of using my voice to be of service to others. I’m here to support you share your gifts and make the important contributions you're here make, with joy and ease.
I have received rigorous training from the Academy for Coaching Excellence and am working towards obtaining my Professional Coach Certification (PCC) Credentials. I'm a certified Vita Coach and have trained as a clinical art therapist and psychotherapist, where I supported children and adults to become the authors of their lives through art, healing and self-discovery. For 15 years, it was my joy to create, direct and co-author Dance for All, a social skills program and curriculum for neurodiverse teens and adults through UCLArts and Healing.