Sat, Oct 16|
Online Workshop for Women
You Have a Voice! How to Honor your Needs and Express your Desires in your Relationship
Your innermost desires are a wellspring of energy and delight. Whether you are dating or in a relationship, if your default is to focus on others, this workshop provides a first step in seeing the value of your own needs and desires as a contribution to your relationship.
Time & Location
Oct 16, 2021, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
Online Workshop for Women
About the Event
Out of this session, you will…
- see more clearly what you want in your relationship.
- say YES to your unique magic... and bring others with you!
- free up energy in your body so your inner sparkle can shine through.
This is for you if you...
- want to be more seen and connected in your relationship.
- know you have a contribution to make to your relationship.
- long to experience more inner confidence in the gifts you bring to others.
- are up for getting out of your head and into your body as a source of wisdom and power.
- identify with the experience of being socialized as female and see this experience may have impacted your self-expression in your relationship.
Praise for "You Have a Voice!"
“From this workshop, I am seeing that the more I honor, love and respect my voice and realize that I matter, the more I can hold space for everyone's voice even if I feel differently and that causes me to feel tension. I can begin to transform the discomfort of using my voice and allowing others theirs!”
"I see the world benefiting from more of these workshops. I see that many people are staying silent when they really want to contribute in a meaningful way.”-Jessie S.
Welcome and Connecting
You Have A Voice Workshop!
This includes registration for the-90 minute "You Have A Voice Workshop!" Live participants will be provided with a gift to take with you at the end of the workshop <3
Hilary Kern, MA
About Me: Hello, I’m Hilary! I used to struggle terribly with speaking up. Thanks to support and practice, I’ve experienced the life-changing power of using my voice to be of service to others. I’m here to support you share your gifts and make the important contributions you're here make, with joy and ease.
I have received rigorous training from the Academy for Coaching Excellence and am working towards obtaining my Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Credential. I'm a certified Vita Coach and have trained as a clinical art therapist and psychotherapist, where I supported children and adults to become the authors of their lives through art, healing and self-discovery. For 15 years, it was my joy to create, direct and co-author Dance for All, a social skills program and curriculum for neurodiverse teens and adults through UCLArts and Healing.